To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

G. I. Joe Battleground




G. I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND - head Cobra squad and immerse yourself in uvlekatelnye card battles.

Features:

  • Excellent portrayal of the game
  • The choice command
  • Configure and upgrade soldiers
  • Interesting strategy game
  • Mass fights



Screenshots G. I. Joe Battleground:


Screenshots of the game G. I. Joe Battleground on Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game G. I. Joe Battleground on Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game G. I. Joe Battleground on Android phone, tablet.


Video G. I. Joe Battleground



Genre:Board, Role-playing (RPG)
Android 2.0 and above

Download G. I. Joe Battleground:



>>  g-i-joe-battleground.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment