To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I, Gladiator




I, Gladiator - you expect fierce, exciting fights of the gladiators. You have to battle not only alone, but also against several opponents at once. Large selection of weapons and armor, as well as free movement in the arena will certainly please you.

Features:

  • excellent graphics
  • high-quality effects
  • intuitive control system



Screenshots Of I, Gladiator:


Screenshots of the game I, Gladiator for Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game I, Gladiator for Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game I, Gladiator for Android phone, tablet.


Video I, Gladiator



Genre:Fighting
Android 2.3 and above

Download I, Gladiator:



>>  i-gladiator.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment