To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Help me Jack: Atomic adventure




Help me Jack: Atomic adventure - save the people living in the world, radioactive contaminated sediments. Join the team of superheroes Jack and fight monsters. Perform interesting tasks and free up people who was captured by the horrible mutants in this game for Android. Find new recruits for Your team. Fight a variety of enemies in dynamic battles. Build a base and carry out scientific research to unlock new weapons and amazing skills. Find out the cause of what is happening in the world of mutations, save the humanity from total annihilation.

Features:

  • Excellent graphics
  • Easy management
  • More than 200 levels
  • 2 character classes



Screenshots Help me Jack: Atomic adventure:


Screenshots of the game Help me Jack: Atomic adventure on Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game Help me Jack: Atomic adventure on Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game Help me Jack: Atomic adventure on Android phone, tablet.


Video Help me Jack: Atomic adventure



Genres:Action (Action), Role-playing (RPG)
Android 4.3 and above. v1.0.1

To download Help me Jack: Atomic adventure:



>>  help-me-jack-atomic-adventure.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment